- 10 Fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tomatoes
- A small can of tomato paste
- A feta
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Chop the garlic, and heat it with the olive oil in a stove (low heat)
- Chop the tomatoes (remove the skin if you're motivated, that'll be better!)
- Mix up the tomatoes, the basil, the tomato paste, 2 cups of water and salt in the stove
- Prepare the mushrooms
- Put them in the stove and set to high heat
- Add some feta cubes on top, and bon appétit!
- An awesome recipe hot or cold. Extra idea: add some vanilla in the composition to soften the acidity created by the tomatoes!
Touch of Potato https://touchofpotato.com/