For the puree
- 1/4 celery
- 3 carrots
- 2 tbsp milk
For the fish
- 200g Halibut
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Boil water in a casserole.
- Cut the carrots and celery, then put it in the boiling water for 30min.
- Put the Halibut in the oven for 25-30min with a tbsp olive oil.
- At the end of cook, mix the puree and add salt.
- Serve the puree with halibut. Bon appétit!
- A healthy recipe with celery and halibut! Fast and easy to do, but takes half an hour to cook it. Very tasty, yet simple.
Touch of Potato https://touchofpotato.com/