- 250g ground beef
- one egg
- fresh basil
- olive oil
- A small can of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1/2 mozzarella
- A tomato
- Garlic powder
- Mix the beef, the egg, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp basil and 2 tsp oregano
- Use this like a pizza dough, and pre-cook it at 160°C (th. 5) for ~5min, and remove the meat juice
- Meanwhile, cut the onion, and in a bowl, mix up some water with the tomato paste.
- Add garlic powder, salt, 1 tsp oregano, pepper, and the onion
- Prepare the mozza and the tomato: cut them in slices
- Get the beef dough out of the oven, put the tomato mix on top of it, then the tomato slices and the mozzarella
- Cook it at 210°C (th. 7) for ~10min (check often!)
- Add some fresh basil on top of it. Bon appétit!
- Got that one from the paleo diet. It's an excellent recipe, especially if you love meat! Taste a bit like a pizza, and a bit like bolognese.
Touch of Potato https://touchofpotato.com/