- A bunch of fresh parsley
- A butternut (~1kg)
- 5 Carrots
- Beef broth
- One onion
- 200g decorticated shrimps
- Fresh garlic
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Piri piri (facultative)
- In a casserole, heat some water with salt and a beef broth (medium heat)
- Cut the butternut, the onion, the garlic, the carrots
- Mix it in the water with the parsley for one hour
- Then just blend it! Your soup is ready.
- For the shrimps, just put some olive oil in a pan (high heat)
- Once hot, add the cold shrimps and turn them around in the pan for ~5min
- Add salt and garlic powder 2min before the end of the cook
- If you like spicy stuff, add piri piri and pepper to the soup!
- It’s a bit long to prepare, but once you have your soup ready it’s a really quick recipe to do! Just heat a bowl of soup, and all the remaining thing to do is to prepare the shrimps
- The butternut taste a bit like pumpkin. This soup is perfect for winter, and is EXCELLENT with a bit of spicy pili pili and some shrimps.
Touch of Potato https://touchofpotato.com/