- A greek Yoghurt (150g)
- Ras el hanout
- 200g chicken breast (cooked)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- Ginger (facultative)
- Mix the curry, the yoghurt, the ginger & the ras el hanout. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken, and mix it with the curry sauce.
- Toast the slices of whole wheat bread.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, and then in slices, add salt.
- Dress like on the picture, and you're done! Bon appétit!
- Chicken & curry, a perfect mix! Easy, beautiful, good hot or cold... and DELICIOUS! Ready in 15 minutes or less, you'll love it.
Touch of Potato https://touchofpotato.com/