- One boiled egg
- Romanesco cabbage
- Paris mushrooms (sliced)
- One small shallot
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp cream
- Vegetable broth
- Cook the romanesco cabbage: put in salted boiling water for ~12minutes
- Cook the rice: get a glass, fill it half with rice, half with water, a bit of salt. 10min microwave, your rice is ready!
- Cook the egg, 9 min in boiling water, then remove the shell.
- Meanwhile the egg/rice are cooking, prepare the sauce: in a stove, add a tbsp olive oil and the cut shallot.
- Then add one by one the mushrooms, the flour, the vegetable broth and the cream.
- Serve with fresh parsley on top. Bon appétit!
- A tasty beaufitul recipe for a few efforts. Mushrooms are full of vitamine D, and the boiled egg will bring some good proteins.
Touch of Potato https://touchofpotato.com/